I've returned

I was gone for a long time. I spent a lot of time into video games, my new YouTube channel "Charlie The Gamer", and a lot of other stuff. But I'm back! What's been good, everyone?

Sooo... I've posted @leothemisfit's animation for my OC Willie, if you guys would like to see it:
Snap! Build Your Own Blocks (berkeley.edu)

He did the original animation, but I made some modifications. :slight_smile:

A year ago, I started working on this puzzle game. I really like the whole concept of it, but I feel like I could add more too it:
If any of you guys have suggestions for what I could add in the game, that would be amazing! :smiley:

This is my other user:

It's super fun!! Currently at level 9...

EDIT: The puzzle game, I mean.
EDIT 2: You could drastically simplify the enemy script by making it
opposites attract script pic (1)
where the object Sprite is the player sprite.

Hmmm... Lemme try that out

Oops! It only mirrors the PLAYER'S exact movements. It should follow the player's movements but still be able to interact with the stage.

I mean, you'd check whether or not the enemy is colliding with the stage. I just meant that this may be a faster way than input-reading.

Ahhh I see.

Well finally! How've you been dude?

I've been doing great! How about you?

Good! Although I did get my home IP banned for a few months on accident lol, but it's fine now. If you don't mind me asking, why did you leave?

Just needed to clear my mind for a bit. I was pretty stressed, you know?

I can't relate, but I'm sure my brother can, as he worked for a Scratch youtuber. It's fine, I'm just glad you're back now!

Okay, so I tried it with the enemy, and collision detection scripts apparently don't work (I'm using if-touching-thing go to oldx, oldy, and if not, set oldx and oldy). So input-reading may be the best method!

Awww thanks! :slight_smile:

Yeah I noticed

:D

I made this animation! I turned the Doctor Livesey Walk meme into Alastor!