I've made a block that gives you the expanded form of a number!(Decimals work!)

That same style of text is present on every one of their screenshots, I don't think it's just about Snap!. Maybe it's their browser font or something?

Sure

Edit: sorry, i was thinking you reply at my post...

Nothing special for me... Win 7 1024x768 , Chrome Version 87.0.4280.141 (Build officiel) (32 bits). Local version of Snap 6.5.1

Maybe it's because I'm not using the "script pic" function: I am using the printscreen function ...

with "script pic":

with "print screen" of a big area:

with "print screen" of a small area:

Nothing special in settings but maybe:

I don't know...

Uh... I meant the expanded form program... but that's also useful!

The expanded form program is already published. It's at the bottom of the actual post (meaning the post, not the comments) But just in case, here's the link:
Numbers In Expanded Form!
By the way, welcome to the Snap! forums!

Okay, I'm going to try to make it work for negative numbers, and I'm gonna try my hardest to add as little blocks as possible, because (and I think everyone here agrees with this) the script is already WAY too long.

I added managed to add the ability to work with negative numbers! And in the process of doing so, I'm pretty sure I broke the world record for most if _ then _ else reporters used in a Snap! project! Here's the code that makes my brain go numb when I look at it:

Yep, you're definitely going to have to zoom in to see it.

Thanks! The code really helped my program!

sorry if this is offensive, but all the code for the block if the option is a list (this one:

)
can just be done with much easier, right?

That is not offensive. In fact, I am extremely happy that you pointed that out. Thank you so much!

you're welcome!

There! The code is SOOOOOOOO much shortened now! Here is the still complicated but less than before code:

cool!

And, yes, I do realize it is still super long.

There is something wrong with one digit before dot.
Numbers in expanded form! script pic (1)
Numbers in expanded form! script pic (3)
Numbers in expanded form! script pic (4)

With this script ...
encode script pic (2)
encode script pic (3)
encode script pic (5)

Project

I'm just wondering if all the items in the list should be negative?

Maybe it should return
_default script pic

In this case, if needed, the list could be used to reconstruct the original number

I think it should so that every item in the list is a number.

Now I've thought about it, the original number can obviously be reconstructed just simply adding them all up :slight_smile: