It won't let me share the link to my project

when I try to share the link for my project it does this.
Snap! Build Your Own Blocks 6 .
https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?username=110443&projectname=olson 1st pong
if I do want to share my project ,I half to share the name of the project by copying and pasting the name of the project and ,sharing a screenshot of the project. why is this happing.

Did you copy the entire link?

???
I do not understand your problems, but the proper link to the project is
https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=110443&ProjectName=shederalderalball%206

After sharing the project, the browser points to a proper URL ending with the shederalderalball%206 . How do you get this shederalderalball 6?

it's hard to explain,
shederalderalball 6 script pic (1)
shederalderalball 6 script pic
shederalderalball 6 script pic (3)
shederalderalball 6 script pic (5)
sprit 4 script
shederalderalball 6 script pic (6)

:arrow_down:this is where the code where the ball detects the raygun and this code is not detecting the raygun
shederalderalball 6 script pic (8)
:arrow_up:
this is where the code where the ball detects the raygun and this code is not detecting the raygun

this project does not half to do with this topic, I do want to know why the ball in the raygun in this project. the link's on top are what happen's if I copy and past the link for my project's I share.

What? This is a code to shoot a raygun.

This is the raygun vs green ball detection.
shederalderalball 6 script pic

But the colors are completely wrong. With the proper shederalderalball 6 script pic (2)

Stage (58)

The topic is about how the project link is broken?

They were asking you a question about what you posted in the first post. They never asked about the project itself.

shederalderalball 6 script pic (9)
this is where the ball detects the raygun. this code isn't working. what is wrong with the code.

it's letting me share custom block's ,but it's not letting me share project's in less I share the name of the project and tell them where to search at home on the website.

This might help.

witch color is completely wrong, the light pink, or purple completely wrong

did you see my reply

Uhhhh... you should ask @dardoro, I don't know which color.

witch color is completely wrong, the light pink, or purple completely wrong

did you see my new reply.

I'm sure he did.

ok thanks for letting me know?