It wont let me share my project

it won't let me share my project.
1st: I tried deleting some project and that didn't work.
2nd: I tried reloading project and that didn't work.
what should I do next? why won't it let me share my projects?

What did you try?
Did you share projects before?

Are you logged in? Are you trying to share it from the open menu, or the save menu?

I have shared my projects before but by august this year the sharing project stopped working. What's the problem that needs to be fixed

Well, here's the two methods for sharing a project on snap, just in case you might be doing something wrong.

Method 1.

1. Go onto the community site, then navigate to "My projects" (hover over your username at the top). You can also open the project in the editor, then click the cloud menu > open in community site.
  2. Click on the project you want to share.
  3. Click the share button, then confirm you want to share the project.
  4. Your project should be shared now, and you can give people the link in the url.

Method 2.

1. In the editor, click on file > open (or save as).
  2. Find the project you want to share. Click it, but do not open it.
  3. Press the share button, then confirm that you want to share the project.
  4. If you are currently in the project (you opened the project, then went through the steps again), the url in the address bar should change to a link you can send to people. If you are not in the project you shared, the link will not change, and you'll have to open the project to get the link. Of course if the link does not send you to the project, you can click on the cloud button > open in community site, then copy that url (or right click the edit (see code) button > copy link address).

I'll try that

I looked in the project in the editor in the cloud. I did share the project then I found out I did share the project