Is there a post leaker or something? Is this intentional?

Yeah, I saw that too, but it wasn't on the first page. Idk what it is.

same!

Too late now, but you should never Google yourself from your own computer. Once you've done that, Google knows who irl is associated with their "anonymous" cookie that's attached to every search you do.

If you feel a need to Google yourself, you should go to the library and use one of their public access computers.

well i googled my self from my school issued chromebook.

It's not a question of who owns the computer; it's that that's the computer from which you do web searches.

oh ok.

How would Google know I was searching up my name and not the name of some random person though? (Or am I reading this wrong?)

Okay, they don't know 100% for sure, although once they have a candidate name they can look it up too, and find lots of things to correlate with your interests. But for the most part you search for famous people, and when this one search for a non-famous person comes along, it's probably yourself.

Nothing for me

I mean I've looked up lots of Snap! users...

Okay, maybe they don't know who you are, although I bet you looked yourself up separately and more often... ?

(I feel somewhat offended by your thinking that I don't know basic internet security...)

i kinda agree. my passwords look like 54739023ef87yue902edj8j and i always use 2factor auth

Good on you. I just meant that no, I didn't look up myself separately, I did it after looking up other Snap! users. This was also the first time googling myself on Snap! or Scratch.

makes since

same

Sorry. My original post was to everyone, not specifically to you, but I shouldn't have pursued the conversation with you.

But don't be offended; when I ask my (university) students about this, they've pretty much all Googled themselves from home and not a lot of other people.

mee too,cuz my other account is imcute and its a common name idk why