Introducing... WireNet VM!

um, i can give you a burner email, but i wouldnt be able to check it for a while.

just edit one of your comments in an old post with the passcode and mention me in it

then edit it back when i tell you i have it

Bro who flagged my post??

We should ask bh if you can share passwords so you and multiple people can run one account at once.

Uh...what?

huh i should check this forum more
if i'm not mistaken, this is just a project that puts different projects into different scenes?

yep

what?

it CAN be possible, if snap allowed other projects to be loaded inside one. if that feature exists, I might make a VM running Snip OS and Couple others.

@joecooldoo

why are you @ ing me

@joecooldoo lol

Because you have done something like this before, if I remember properly.

Forgot to mention this, I'm writing a VM software in Python with HTML. It's based on a old Web-Browser I wrote many years ago. Is it okay, if the source code stays as a Property of mine? It's really big and I want to display it as a Project of mine in my personal site.

I'd say it's 80-90% done.

Well if you publish the software on GitHub or Replit via Hyposyn, it is a publish of Hyposyn. You can be credited and may feel free to use the code whenever you want, it’s just published from Hyposyn. Could you elaborate on what you mean by “owning the source code”?

Owning just means I still have rights to call it mine. thanks for the explanation!

can you add me to the Replit? The username is the same as here.

Sure, you can take and use the code whenever you want, you can ask us not to reproduce it without your permission either.

Uh, no???