"Import" projects

Is it possible to "import" other (just one scene) via script or would I need to access snapcloud and get banned?

@coder_07 The "Import..." option is on the icon of the file that is in the normal Snap! that you use, any scene can be imported, not via script, don't worry, if you exported a scene, you can import that scene in the file that you exported, the scenes can be exported with the right click in the scene that you selected, like this:

And now select the "Import..." option to import anything that you want, (blocks, costumes, sounds, sprites) and including scenes in a new project or an existing one.
Captura de Pantalla 2023-02-24 a la(s) 11.30.42
Thank you for reading. :wink:

Thanks, but that's not what i'm looking for. I'm asking if there's a way to do any project, not just downloaded ones.

You cannot import scenes with scripts.

Is for any project, an existing project is any project that is in the cloud or on the computer too, but yes the scenes can be exported only to the computer and imported via the cloud or the computer. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.