Im trying to make a horror game

sorry i just now have started working on this game so i havent really done any ps4 time since over a week ago since i went to south carolina during thanksgiving break and wasnt able to bring my chromebook

Oh OK. That's fine.

I use the Scratch paint editor

same lol i was like omg snap so many advanced coding features!!!
aww man super basic bitmap paint editor

you guys have lots of free time lol I get up at 6 for my school bus, so I always go to sleep early and my parents dont let me use screens after like 5-6 but we usualy watch tv together after dinner so I wouldnt be able to anyway, also I'm on my chromebook too! I'm typing on the bus using my phone's s l o w hotspot to connect cus my phone has no good offline games cus my mom put up parental controls so i cant download stuff

hey @slate_technologies can i see what you have done with the game so far

wow it seems like you have like no time at all to work on snap

lol I do it @ school during free time/ before class

oh ok

That's not allowed. See here: Please, please, please don't arrange off-site meetings here!

ok sorry i didnt know

What's your email? I'd like to share the game (So far) with you.

Ugh.

Throwing your own words back at you. Just share the link here.

I DO abide by the rules and I am satisfied by the rules.

That's a bit rude ngl

Then why are you asking for an email when it is not allowed?

It's not really. If you set down some rules, and then don't abide by them yourself, that's... well, not rude, but you know.

hey @slate_technologies i just redid the car model and i wanted to see if you thought it was good

i also just added a bit more features to the car horror game test here is the link Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

@slate_technologies are you still helping on this collab or not