I need ideas on new game

Reply if you have any ideas on new games

A game where it's much like the FTL (Faster Than Light (game)) combat mode, but to make attacks and block shots, you have to play a rhythm game. Probably each enemy has a different song.

(The Hootsforce music video from Gloryhammer very much inspired this idea.)

That sounds good!

I've got an idea - Make an online multiplayer PvP game with 4 players battling each other. You don't have to choose this idea if you think it's too overused.

Yes i will incorporate your idea into the next big game im making

Hint: It will be multiplayer and top down

I have an idea

What about an 2D rpg rouge like game where you must defeat monsters and discover treasures in naturally generated rooms

Sorry, but this post was 2 years ago. Please don't necropost. But hey, you're new around this community so I won't mind it.

Oh sorry but hey slate can you help me with an application

i need ideas to :slight_smile:

I have an idea for everyone. A Snap! version of the Pizza Tower Engine project on Scratch.

Or, you know, the original game that Scratch engine is based on.

OOh, noice. Egg's Lap Mod, PTU:CE, my Pizza Tower Scratch Projects, kkdoggy101's Pizza Tower Scratch Projects, etc. as Snap! projects!

Pizza Tower is a real game that wasn't made in Scratch. Here's the wikipedia article about it.. You could try to make that.

That too.
Honestly, what I'm getting is that we have very good ideas for new games.

1. (Your idea) Pizza Tower in Snap!. (Which update is the problem, hopefully the latest update with the Halloween stuff.) [2/20/2024 EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, ALL of the updates/versions would be nice.] [3/6/2024 EDIT: Crap, I forgot about the upcoming Noise and Mr. Stick updates and Noise's Big Break.]
  2. (My Idea) Egg's Lap Mod in Snap!. (It would need to have tweaks for the Halloween stuff.) [2/20/2024 EDIT: Maybe even mods OF THAT MOD!]
  3. (My Idea) PTU:CE in Snap!. (I was talking about 4.0, but it would be nice for a Pre-4.0 version as well, and maybe one that combines Pre-4.0 with 4.0) [2/20/2024 EDIT: Yeah, all updates/versions for this as well, and maybe all updates/versions of PTU as well.]
  4. (My Idea) Pizza Tower Scratch projects in Snap!. (I mentioned Pizza Tower Engine by sperbros., kkdoggy101's Pizza Tower Scratch projects, and my Pizza Tower Scratch projects, but others could be included.)

@bluebaritone21?

Yes?

Waiting for a reply to my post(post 15).

Sorry. I've been away from computers for a week.

That's ok.