I need ideas for projects or blocks or concepts

give me ideas for something to make

No you don't!!! You're the last person who needs more project ideas. I already can't keep up with you!

ADHD. i need to constantly be doing something

Then try a large project, like an audio editor, or a costume editor. And once you get the basic editor, try to add as many features as you can.

Personally I work on large projects that take months to finish (and sometimes I don't even finish them). The current thing I'm working on is snapblocks, while it's not written in snap, it's taking me a very long time to finish it.

lol have you seen the stuff i have made with costume editing

I mean a costume editor, like, not just blocks, but one where you can use the mouse on the stage to draw an image.

whats so complex about that.

You could add selecting a part of an image, and then be able to move that around, as well as adding shapes that you can draw on an image, you knoq, the stuff that you'd find in an image editor.

ummmm thats all pretty simple based on the stuff i already made. i just need to adapt my clipping mask code

Skateboard? Treadmill? Start a rock band? Bake bread?

Not that I don't want you to program, don't misunderstand. It's just that that doesn't seem to me to be what's lacking in your life, if anything is.

Or, you know, if you want to do something sedentary, read Gödel, Escher, Bach.

Well, creating an image editor using the blocks you've already made could be fun. Plus, I bet that it's not as easy as you think it is.

i already run. and play piano

look at my post about the connect 4 feel free to help

Cool! You can be a Jerry Lee Lewis impersonator.

Okay, fine, reimplement Shazam. Figure out a way to hash songs, so you can keep a database of a million of them without actually saving audio; then read a sound sample, hash it, and say what song it matches in the database. That should keep you busy for a while.

thats insanity. but also very possible

The first step is to research how they hash songs.

yeah

@avi_shor How about recreating my Scratch projects in Snap!?

Ooh, @avi_shor you made Brian mad. :open_mouth:

This.