I need help debugging this game on working on

You're welcome! Happy to help!

Hey @oscar_robinson, I wonder what happened to Sky Ship? Did you cancel it or something?

I guess. I mean, I really don't know what else I should try and do in Snap! so I'm just bored right now... :frowning:

Know seems to care about platformers anymore, top-down rpgs are a no-go, arcade shooters I've already done, 3D FPS I've tried millions of times, so I seriously don't know what else I can do.

Maybe I could try making a 3D platformer? Like Griffpatch: 3d Maze v0.12 on Scratch (mit.edu)

That would be cool.

By the way, not to be rude, but...

Well, I'm not necessarily canceling the project, but it is a work in progress. When it is finished though, I will credit you guys! :slight_smile:

Why..?

@joecooldoo this is kind of off-topic but I don't remember the forum of which we were talking about cloud variables, repl.it, and other things like that.

But you said that "Well guess what. Cloud costs money" or "repl.it is chep and all" or something like that.

I think I found a cheaper alternative to your problem - Photon Pun.

Photon Pun is a server that most Unity devs use to make an Online Multipayler Gmae using Unity.

It's cheap for 20 people max on a server.

...but not if you have more than 20 people.
Also replit is 100% free (unless you want hacker, which it works fine without), and the option for just 100 CCU can be 19x the cost of a VPS.
Also the website states that Photon Pun is legacy, and that the new version is Photon Realtime.

@oscar_robinson
I will fix the sky ship gem bug in morning, it is simple error i can fix.

@oscar_robinson I fixed the gem problem!

Didn't I fix it recently?

No, there was still 2 in 1 gems.

OMG thanks so much! I will continue to work on the game and you & @slate_technologies will be in the end credits!! :grin:

No, thank you for giving me the opportunity to help somebody for the first time!

You're welcome! :slight_smile:

I can make try to make a thing for the end credits if you want.

Heyy so I'm working on another game, so if y'all are curious click the link: I'm working on a 2D sandbox/exploring game - Requests to the Community - Snap! Forums (berkeley.edu)