I made it in on Scratch today then found out how to get it to snap
wheres the link
oh i forgot but its my newest game
Promissing concept for a Snap! game!
And well done - I like the music, and the graphics, too.
If you would like to further develop it, so as to make it even more realistic, you might consider adding features like:
- infected persons eventually die or get well again (and will then be less vulnerable to reinfection);
- retransmission and incubation delays (it takes some time before an infected person will infect others, or becomes ill, respectively);
- human response to infection / illness (keeping a distance, isolation);
- elements of chance (not every contact causes infection);
- virus mutations;
- user-controlled sliders for parameter settings (= interactive control of the simulation);
- fighting an epidemic with limited resources ( making it a truly strategic game).
Whatever. Have fun
I added death but I may add a 1/100 doctor skin that runs around for 5 seconds helping the infected people
I could definetly add speed slider for human and virus and size factors so it’s easier and harder for them to touch eachother