I made a random keyboard-key thing

CLICK ON THIS LINK FOR THE PROJECT

I was thinking about Mr. Infinite Monkey recently, so I wondered if a random computer could do the same. So I made this little program that, for an infinite amount of time (until you stop it) adds a random computer key (QWERTY, qwerty, 0 to 9, !@#, etc.) to a stream in the hopes that eventually it will create something legible. Yeah.

... I haven't gotten it to make something legible yet.
hhhhhhhhhhhhh
Let me know if you people do, though!

I got bh lol

I got something somewhat legible: "vidAR"
Also something pronounceable to a Japanese speaker: "Tzu"
There's "Dos" aka "DOS".
Does "tvesC" count?
@joecooldoo so did I! In "ZIGnbhdY" and in "wBhWf"

Your orphaned script doesn't work if to-add isn't a list. This is a fixed version:
Random Generator Code script pic

It was orphaned because during my testing it just slowed the warp down.

Easier:

[scratchblocks]
(random string ((LEN #)::operators)::operators)::hat control
report (🗲 map ((item [𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 v] of (split [`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[\]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./~!@#$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOP{}|ASDFGHJKL:"ZXCVBNM<>?] by [𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 v]::operators)) @addInput::ring grey) over (numbers from (1) to (LEN)::list)::list)::control cap
[/scratchblocks]

Oof. There should be a scroll bars for Scratchblocks imho.

Make sure [scratchblocks] (map ((\ \ \ \ \ \ ::list)@addInput::ring grey) over ⌸::list) [/scratchblocks] is compiled to make it fast.

Thanks. Permission to use?

EDIT: Permission in a different project!

Uh... Yes.

... I don't understand the connotation of that "Uh", lol.

(Am I asking for permission in the wrong way? Used to just grabbing code, remixing and crediting without asking on Scratch)

Idk why I did that.

i overthink things sometimes

Same. Frying my brain trying to make an English to Pig Latin converter.

(Doing capitalization that is)

Oh. I was gonna say, haha.

Back on subject: that "join input list" block. Is that just a regular join block, should I use the regular join block, where do I find that "join input list" if it's not the regular join block...???

You just hover your cursor over the input arrow things while holding the MAP block.

Ah. Thank you.

Did you make MAP compiled?

Yeppers.