I Have a Replit Now!

I'm interested. I looked on the page for the studio but I still don't really get how it works.

How what works? STML? It’s still in development.

My Scratch is Tekkam-Studio. What exists currently of the project? Just mockups?

Well we are assembling the team, UI/Interface design is being talked with @design-ileb7 (on scratch) who you may know and designs are mainly being made now, we are still assembling the team and have possibly already got a text engine. We are in design and recruit phase. I’ll tell you when the ui designs come out you can go to my scratch profile (which is on my website) for anything.

Yeah.

Hmm...

Hmmmmmm.

Il join. I'm @00ff00 on Scratch.

Followed, also I noticed yesterday you got removed from OrangeOS for inactivity:/

Website v1.7 [MAJOR UPDATE]

Major Changes:
Navigation Bar
Posts Page

See full update log //post2 on the Posts page.

v1.7b Released!

Micro Update

Notable Changes:
Version Archives
New Post Categories (blue text below post)

see //post3 category: announcement

Cool!

I joined repl.it a while back and made a few programming languages and OS's (@programmer_user will remember this) and then I stirred up an argument because I was dumb and stupid and didn't know how to code.

Yep. programmer_user was on repl.it when I was on it too. And then I joined the Snap! Forums. And, surprise surprise, programmer_user was here as well. Coincidence? I don't know.

Anyways, I used my old school account to make an account on repl.it, but when I joined a different school district, I lost EVERYTHING. My old school account, my repl.it accounts, everything I did in 2 years was gone in a second. I don't mind it though. I can always make stuff again.

EDIT: YASSSSS repl.it isn't blocked on my school system anymore! Maybe because I'm using my home's wifi, but YESSSSS

EDIT part 2: I mean NOOOOO I CAN'T ACCESS HTML WEBSITES BECAUSE MY SCHOOL SYSTEM BLOCKED repl.co DOMAINS!! FUUUUUuuuuuuuu

Rip. Respect.

Uh... I'm not

Yeah but check your comments.

Replit projects are by default public, so you should be able to fork existing projects to your new account.

Unless he had Hacker and made them private.

Should I be worried about actually putting in my information on the warranty?

Nah. I looked at the code- it doesn’t store anything. But as a general rule of thumb you shouldn’t anywhere unless you’re absolutely sure what it does.

Unless you have a key logger. Then definitely be worried and do not input any information.

Nope! As it says on the bottom, it’s just text boxes and text. It’s mainly a joke repl.

Don't all processor chips?