I found an evil emoji

ok so basically i'm looking in the emojis and i find... a certain... finger. please remove this.

I hope we don't start another discussion here about something that is not Snap! related, we had to many of those. Don't use it, if it offends you, but don't try to impose your opinions/beliefs on others. Personally I love the finger, but I don't try to make others use it.

well, i said this because snap is RECCOMENDED for 12+, so there are 12 y/os and under on here

The people you want to complain to are the maintainers of the Emoji master list, the unicode consortium and they're at home.unicode.org

well i thought that snap could change their own list

Come on, I haven't seen many people actually use emojis on the forum (aside from the snap icon, and the smiley face). There's not really much point in removing that because no one uses it. If it becomes a problem, then it can be removed.

Just as a general word of advice, don't look for things that can be a problem, but instead look for ways of actually helping people. Answer people's questions, make your own projects, etc. There's no reason to look for a problem before it happens.

Just as a general word of advice, don't look for things that can be a problem, but instead look for ways of actually helping people. Answer people's questions, make your own projects, etc. There's no reason to look for a problem before it happens.

This

Just report it

I did