I can't share my project

I've been working on other things. Sorry.

when are you going to start fixing the bugs in green ball positions 59.0

Maybe soon.

like, when?

I don't know. Sometime.

I can't wait intial you fix the bug's in greenball positions!!

you already said that.

yes. it's
greenball positions 59.0 this is the project.

[quote="110443, post:22, topic:15771"]
look up green ball positions 59.0 that my project. will anyone try to fix my bugs on greenball positions 59.0?

this is the project I've been wanting to share beacuase one of you, I want you to fix the bug in this game.

I'm having glitches with this game beacuase sometimes when the game is over when you did nothing that makes you fail, and we want the game to ask a question, sometimes, the game doesn't ask a question when you want the game to ask a question. another bug with greenball positions is that when the varible poop=6685 ,sprite 4 only want's to move one way, and I want sprite 4 to move both ways. I want someone to fix this bug in this game.
[/quote]warning: I started this game before covid-19 when I was more inmature so to let you know, I am more mature now and I can you change the name? of varibles. the poop varible refers to the poop deck of a boat to let you know. the varible should say poopdeck. I do not feel proud of some of these broadcast and varibles. I'm sorry about these names of varibles and broadcast. I didn't know better when I started the project. but now I do know better. I do feel bad about some of the varibles and broadcast now.

will anyone ever fix my bug in greenball positions 59.0 ?

did you see my reply from 8 days ago?

Yes, I saw it.

what's causing the bugs in the game? did you look at what is causing the bug in this game?

do you want to fix my bugs in my game soon? ego-lay_atman-bay helping me to.
who can find the bug or fix the bug's in the game 1st? who ever find's the bug in the game 1st, please tell my the bug and game 1st and what is wrong in the code.

I'm sorry, but just to be clear, I'm not helping you. I have other things I'm doing, and I don't have the time or energy to debug your project for you.

Same.

would you help me if I make the fourm clear?

I just did a new update on greenball you could look at the code in greenball positions 63.0 .you could test the game and then look at the code to find the the bug's and then tell me what is wrong what is the bug in the code?

I'm sorry will you help me if I make it more clear?

I just said that I'm not helping you, same as @ego-lay_atman-bay.

I amit it