Hyperbola?

I want to draw a hyperbola.
Desmos:(the negate is to simulate snappy coordinates)

Snap:

@bh?

Maybe someone should retake trignomometry class(well apparently its g9 stuff and im g6)

It seems that you always post problems that you end up solving yourself. Before posting, try a little harder next time to get your code to work. And if there are no possible solutions you can think of (after about a day or something like that, that's what I do), THEN I ask on the forum.

Sometimes I'm also like that. For me, I struggle to figure something out, but when I ask someone for help, I tend to see the problem in a different way. My advice is actually just to take a break. Believe me, it helps.

Your first graph was also a hyperbola, just rotated 45° from how you wanted it. And also you should reduce the eccentricity to get a smoother curve.

And you've been told before that pinging me doesn't help. If I were watching the forum and had anything to say about your topic, I would reply to it without pestering. And it was after midnight; I'm allowed to sleep some time. Learn to be patient.

Yeah,I was pondering for 2 hours then I posted this.Duck debugging helps.

I needed that particular curve,unless something rocket science won't work

ok

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.