How to use list as input for "run with inputs"

I want to use a list as an input for the "run with inputs" block. How would I do that?
Screenshot

joecooldoo opened a thread with this same question, but he said that he found the solution himself, but didn't post his solution...

Anyone know how to do this?

just drag it on top of the arrows on the run block until the halo turns red, then drop it into the block.

like starbox614 said :
untitled script pic

It is difficult to put the list on the arrow (impossible?) when the multiplication block is inside the say block... you have to put the multiplication block on the workspace, put the parameter due the arrow and then put the multiplication block back in place...

You can't give up, just put the list reporter between the arrows, and something red will appear on top between them, then just drop the list reporter and now you have an input list. Try this multiple times if it doesn't work.

This is working:

This is working:

This isin't working:
(never become red)

@loucheman just take the multiply block out of the say block, then add the input list, then put it back in the say block.

That's what i said here !

ok (I think this topic is solved)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.