How to submit your software to Hyposyn!

I 100% agree.

I already submitted mine in the form, But I'm posting it here for others to see. It's a Navigation App, like Google Maps. It's really really unfinished.

Ill check it out.

I submitted Aster-Run

Thanks!

I really like it, i cant wait for the full version, You're hired!

Haven't done enough yet to submit it, but I'm working on a document writing application right now called S-Type, that allows for about what Snap!'s ask block, but I will make it do more. It can handle key combinations, so it could have commands that work through it.

Until I do more, the main feature is that there's no big box like the Ask block, and it updates as you type, not just when you press enter.
Edit: Only numbers 1-10, space, uppercase and lowercase letters, backspace, deleate, home, end, left arrow, and right arrow have function.

i was gonna make one >:(

I will make my one, and you can use it or make your own, but I'm sure there will be things I don't do in mine, where you could expand such as in emoji and formatting, or you could make your own as well.

New link for S-Type. Multiple lines exits (although only one is visible at a time). Navigate with Enter inserting a new blank line, and the up and down arrow keys moving the current line.

Also PS, does anyone know why the numbers aren't working? I must be overlooking something very obvious but I don't know.

Try to use Lists. I've used them in scratch to make a MS-DOS recreation

I also do Web-Design if you have a site yet.

we have one.

alr, ill check it out.

I made a new version, but it requires JavaScript to be enabled because of the Multiline text to costume block I made.

Same link btw

Another new version: Adds a bug fix, moved the text to the left, and you can now delete the start of a line to move it to the end of the previous line.

It would be a big contribution for me if you could get the current multi-line text costume to work without JavaScript, this is something I would have to piece together how to do.

i can try
maybe do it with pen?

Idk, I was thinking maybe using the Text To Costume block and then getting the pixels and stitching the costumes together somehow.

Also you could add the entire keyboard because it's a menial task to do it and a bit of effort, but if nobody does it I'll eventually do it. I'm going to fix the delete key next since it's broken.

ok i can do that
i got the keyboard costumes done

I'm pitching a Space-themed game It's a recreation of Notch's 0x10c. I haven't done any graphics. I just began to write the engine.

it's still a tech test, and it has bugs, but I just need opinions.