How to start a new projekt in my account

Hello, I´m new and need help :sweat_smile:
Sorry but I dont know how Im starting a projekt in my account, that I can see it in my account.
THANKS FOR HELP.

hello there :wave:
click "run snap"
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 1.32.38 PM

when youre done making the project, click the paper icon next to the cloud icon
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 1.33.35 PM
then click "save as"
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 1.34.29 PM
type in the name, then click "save"

if you want to publish the project (so other people can see it)
go to https://snap.berkeley.edu/ , click on your username, then click "my projects"
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 1.36.41 PM

click on the project you made, then click "share"
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 1.37.42 PM

next, click "publish"
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 1.39.11 PM

It is possible to share and publish projects in the editor: click File (paper icon), click Open..., click the name of the project, and there is a Share button below

To add notes, go to the editor, click File (paper icon), click Project notes...
There was a bug that involved editing notes on the project page, so it was disabled there.

the red options are experimental and the only way to make them show up is by shift-clicking the paper icon. I'm saying this because he will most likely ask about them

I don't quite understand what you are saying, are you saying you want to create a new Snap project?

also you are typing backticks (`) instead of apostrophes ('). If you are on a US or UK keyboard, the apostrophe should be on the right side of the keyboard (next to enter/return). The backtick is on the top left.

oh cool! i never even knew how i enabled the red options

@pumpkinhead i think op is celtic

wow, so do you shift-click everything?

well, i mean i use shift instead of caps lock

i mustve accidentally clicked shift while i clicked the paper icon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.