How to plot a point.

Or maybe this:
2D PEN ENGINE script pic (2)

Oh goodness! I didn't see that you had responded, my notifications must've slipped.
Anyways, using a project by bh (Snap! Developer), which you can find the post here, I developed something that will work.

What the sprite does is takes the RGBA value from behind it, and then uses that value at the x=0;y=40 location. I hope that this works well enough for you (and you will need to export the used items, and create variables under the same name).

There you go!

Edit: Completely forgot to link my project, sorry. Here it is.

Thanks! This solves all my problems. It's really funny 'cause I was this close to correcting my concept.
Uncannily similar to my StackOverflow experiences... heh heh.

Oof, I feel your pain. I mainly wind up redoing entire systems because oh this would have been so much easier if I did this!

Yeah those. Honestly I just picked them out from your ray tracing project though lol

Just wanted to make sure that they and others had those blocks in the event that they needed to use them too without needing to make it manually. Also clearing up where the blocks are actually from.

Yes, thanks for clearing that up.
OOHHH I reread my post and realized I made it sound like I made them. I'm SO SORRY, I worded it wrong. I know it seemed like I was taking credit for your library. Thank you so much for setting things straight.

On my long-term, when-things-slow-down list is to implement the full Logo pen support: Three kinds of pens (penpaint, penerase, penreverse) orthogonal to penup and pendown, so you can raise and lower any of them. Drawing with the erasing pen would make the affected pixels 100% transparent, so the background would be visible through the pentrails layer. Reversing is most meaningful with black and white drawing, but it exclusive-ors the current pentrail-layer color with 0xffffff. This means that going over the same point twice returns to the original color.