How to make a 3d object to pick up

i am making a game where your in a base and you live in a tower like a shooting tower like this
Screenshot 2024-04-18 11.14.47 AM
and you can pick up objects

What are you using for 3D? I would suggest 3D Beetle, once it comes out. (However, that might be a while.)

If you want to get up an running now, there is a cool YouTube series by Griffpatch to make a pseudo-3D game. (It's for Scratch, but it should still work in Snap!.)

We should have the ability to load in OBJ Files into Beetleblocks (I don't know if someone else has proposed that yet) That way I could just make a Blender 3D Model and then import it into Snap! and BAM! However that might take up server space, unless someone makes a system in which you can automatically grab assets from other websites that STORE those OBJ files.

I could do that... probably! Also, there's already a 3d OBJ file renderer on Snap! somewhere.

college blocked youtube

Oh, sorry. You should be able to find a tutorial about how raycasters work on the internet.

college shouldn't be blocking anything imo

i agree, especially youtube.

College assumes that mtrout is an adult, and it's messed up that they're blocking stuff off as an adult

It uses the Pen Blocks which, even with Turbo Mode on, is incredibly slow.

its blocksi

Only in the US. In Britain, for example, "college" sometimes means "high school."

you half to have alot of backrounds like animation and save your backrounds into 3 folders.
section for front back ,1 for front back 2 for left right, 3 for top bottom. I can't do that yet. I don't think you can do that in snap. I think you do that in scratch.

What do you mean?

no i go to this college

liberty university

its a good college

Isn't v10 coming somewhere next summer?

I think this summer, if I understand correctly.

I see.