How might I connect to Minecraft from Snap?

I want it in Python, not Go or Javascript.

Unfortunately, I can't pip install that.

I'm trying, but I can't seem to.
I have this, but it isn't working, probably because it isn't doing anything on localhost, but I can't figure out where it is.

If you had it in JS, maybe you could make a Snap! version using JS Function.

And then make it an extension for the primitive block, that way, you guys can whitelist it, and then people could use it without turning on js

You need to run /wsserver minecraft-server.warpedwartwars.repl.co

You can: pip install git+https://github.com/BluCodeGH/bedrock

You can write your own websocket server (those links are provided as a reference), the protocol isn't the most complicated...

The problem is that JSFunction runs cilentside code, not serverside. You can't create a server with that.

If you're modifying the world level file while the game is running, that'll probably create some interesting race conditions. If the game saves the file at the end, then your new save probably won't even register. If you want to edit it it while the game isn't running though, that could work.

As jens said:

JuicyRaspberryPie

You can get Java edition for free:use PCL and LittleSkin.

Thanks!

Would that work if I don't have Git?

Well, technically, I have: the repl I made.

Can you remove the tag from the quote?

If you're on Replit, Git is already installed. If you're on your own computer, you need to install it.

Fixed.

That doesn't work either:

Could not connect to server: ws://minecraft-server.warpedwartwars.repl.co

Ok what‽ I searched "make wsserver for minecraft bedrock" and this is on the second page.

Not for me. Must be google tracking you

DuckDuckGo FTW!

I use Bing on Edge, really because that's all I have. (I'd really like to get Firefox, but my computer can't write to its long-term memory, so I'm not sure it'll install right.)

I use duckduckgo/google in brave. I don't really mind google using my search history to target me with ads, mainly because brave already blocks ads...

Anyways, like I said, Serial Ports are more for Microcontroller programming rather than making Online Servers or other stuff.

I think you are getting confused about the word "Serial" and "Port". You see, a "Port" can be the side of an object like the ISS or a ship, can be an Online Port which connects you to an online server, and a Port as in a Microcontroller port.

"Serial" can be an ID number for a product, a term used online, or a term used in Microcontroller programming.

In this case, both words are terms of Microcontroller programming.

I'm not going to use Serial Ports; all I need is to make a working websocket server that I can connect to with Minecraft.

You'd need repl.it to do something like that. Snap! is mostly for coding simple things.

I am using replit. I now have this, but I'm not sure what to do to make it send stuff to MC.

Also:

Failed to open a WebSocket connection: empty Connection header.