How do you import images

Just flag it if you have a problem with it...

I did...

@nieznajomyh: ???? what does bookmarks have to do with importing images or my conversation with slate_technologies.

@slate_technologies: You are taking all of my suggestions wrong. First, by thinking I had flagged your original post, which I did not do! And secondly I was only trying to help you out in hopes that you could see that showing examples of using a different search phrase other than the phrase I was using, only makes you look bad, or as I would say a showoff, and not that I accused you of saying "showoff."
and thridly..

you're accusing people for doing things you think are wrong and not giving me proof.

Once againg, stop saying that I am accousing everyone, and I did give you proof that using Snap Berkeley dispenses a totally different result then just simply using Snap. if you missed it, then I would suggest you taking a look again at my previous post. I gave you both screenshots of which shows 2 different results between the 2 search phrases. if you still don't get my point that Snap Berkeley and Snap returns 2 different answers, then I do not know what else to say, and I cannot help you any further with seeing my point..

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.