How do I make morphs appear using custom blocks?

You could start off by taking a look at the source code, and find out how morphs work.

I'm too lazy to do that.

first, you should've just said "with JS" in the first place.
second, okay, i'll probably take a look at this tomorrow

if you look into the source code and find someplace where it creates a morph, you can then edit that.

hey, it's been tomorrow :slight_smile:

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=helicoptur&ProjectName=create%20morph
for some reason the morphs aren't showing up, though, and I have no idea how the morphic coordinate system works. could someone please help?

Here:

However, I need it to treat x: 0 y: 0 as the centre of the screen.

:frowning:

if you already know how to do this why did you call me or make this topic at all

I don't know.

please be on-topic when posting in other peoples' topics. make your own topic about that.

go to save as and there will be a bar up at the top there you type in the name for your project.
oh and ontopic starting now.
(in other words don't post anything off topic anymore)

wdym? I asked for help, this is what this topic is for.

This topic is about making morphs appear using custom blocks.

This topic isn't for general help. It's about a specific subject for people to discuss about. If you want help with something else make your own topic that's about help with that thing.

oh, I'm new so I have a lot to learn

New Forum rules there if you want to see the rules so you understand here are the rules.

why did they flag his post? I know it was off topic but he's new for flips sake he does not know anything about the rules.

it's ok, at least I'm not banned

yeah good point