How do I create a bar graph?

In my block editor I am suppose to make it so that when I type in the month, size, and direction it writes the name of the month I put in. In the picture I wrote october, so when I click this label block it should type out the word October on the stage. The end result should be the bar graph described, but right now I am having trouble having my sprite write the words of the month. Hope that makes sense.

Share the project and i'll see whats up :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile_cat:

Or at least share a screenshot of the stage!

I would prefer to see everything and interact with it
But it is up to @Ineedhelp091
Bye gotta do school before I get told off

I dont know how to share a project so here is the screen shot of the stage. IT just has the line i created for the graph.

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.18.58 PM

https://forum.snap.berkeley.edu/t/how-do-i-share-snap-projects/

This is what I have for the lines.
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.21.46 PM

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 4.25.30 pm

thanks

Hmm and what was the problem.

When I right click the Label __ of size ___ in direction __ and edit it I need to develop a code so that when I input a label, size, and direction it writes the label on the stage.

It is doing that for me I just added this
Homework script pic

So if I put in January for the label (thats not in the block editor) it will type out January?

Sorry, I am confused.

This is what the final. graph should look like. The block editor for the label block should have a code so that when I type in the name of the month in the label block it will type it out on the stage. I can only get it to type out the name if I type the name in the block editors label block. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your help!!
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 12.22.47 AM

you need to do this
Homework script pic

edit: you need the "point in direction" block before the "write text" block

I tried it XD

I put the motion block before the pen block but yes! thank you!

I am trying to draw labelled bars representing the frequencies for each month and I am clearly doing something wrong. Any advice gentle people??
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 9.40.12 PM