How do I create a bar graph?

Month on the x axis and 0-25 on the y axis is January-December. data values is how many birthdays are in that month and data labels are the names of the months. How do I edit the Label block so that it it writes what I input for the label, size, and direction (I wrote label -october- of size -15- in direction -180-). I am confused. Thanks in advance
The block editor in this picture is for the label block.

I Might help you with this later and maybe put this post in the help with snap topic

I'm guessing the problem you're having (you didn't actually say...) is that the text comes out upside down? You have to be facing right (direction 90) to get right side up text.

Oh and I might make a bar graph myself I have never tried it!

In my block editor I am suppose to make it so that when I type in the month, size, and direction it writes the name of the month I put in. In the picture I wrote october, so when I click this label block it should type out the word October on the stage. The end result should be the bar graph described, but right now I am having trouble having my sprite write the words of the month. Hope that makes sense.

Share the project and i'll see whats up :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile_cat:

Or at least share a screenshot of the stage!

I would prefer to see everything and interact with it
But it is up to @Ineedhelp091
Bye gotta do school before I get told off

I dont know how to share a project so here is the screen shot of the stage. IT just has the line i created for the graph.

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.18.58 PM

https://forum.snap.berkeley.edu/t/how-do-i-share-snap-projects/

This is what I have for the lines.
Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.21.46 PM

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 4.25.30 pm

thanks

Hmm and what was the problem.

When I right click the Label __ of size ___ in direction __ and edit it I need to develop a code so that when I input a label, size, and direction it writes the label on the stage.

It is doing that for me I just added this
Homework script pic

So if I put in January for the label (thats not in the block editor) it will type out January?

Sorry, I am confused.

This is what the final. graph should look like. The block editor for the label block should have a code so that when I type in the name of the month in the label block it will type it out on the stage. I can only get it to type out the name if I type the name in the block editors label block. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for your help!!
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 12.22.47 AM