Help wanted for Emerix

What's Emerix? Emerix is a programming language I am developing. Well, it's sort of an Emulator for a programming language I'm developing. It's not really a programming language, but...

Anyways, that's not important. What is important is that I need help with my project.
Here's the link. Click on it, and follow with me. Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

Step 1: Press "See Code" because you will need it if you want to dissect my code.
Step 2: Go to the "CodeExecuter" sprite, or whatever it is called. (EDIT: Actually, you'll need to dissect both the CodeExecuter sprite and the Parser sprite.)
Step 3: Now comes the "troubleshooting" or "help" part that I need people to help me solve. For some reason, the Parser sprite is adding code to the Parser list, but the CodeExecuter can't recognize it. I have no idea what is happening so I might sound weird to the point that you won't understand. But just press the Green Flag and then add a command saying "Emerix.MainRun.help()" and see what happens.

Thank you in advance. (And yes, I am kinda lazy and bad at code.)

im sorry for offtopic but could you message me in scratch?

I can't. I got banned, if you don't know.

no wander i cant find you.

I actually had a different account name. "Suspense_Comix", "urhumane", "Builders_Hut_Games", and "Lapple-Entertainment" or whatever it is.

can i contact you there? i just need some help with ai thats all.

No, you can't. Yet again, I got banned. On all accounts.

Okay, first my "Suspense_Comix" account was banned, and then 2 hours later on my "urhumane", I was trying to save a project I was making, which was a game engine, when the account also got banned. And then my brother's account got banned, and then MY WHOLE FREAKING IP ADDRESS was banned.

Fast forward to 1 year later and I got a new house with new IP address, so I can now make a new Scratch account with freedom. So I made by "Lapple-Entertainment" and "Builders_Hut_Games" accounts. BUT THEN THAT IP ADDRESS ALSO GOT BANNED! Like, how do they even track me down?! Unless they are hackers...

[joke] NAAHHH, they totally must be hackers! [/joke]

TL;DR: You can't contact me with neither of those accounts I listed.

darn.

Artificial Intelligence? We can talk here or make another Forum post.

its scratch not snap.

I know. I can help you do some Scratch coding but let's talk here.

... better do new topic.

Why don't you start it? How 'bout it!

ok! brb

done.

BUMP(s)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.