Help make an among us game (Part 6)

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. I only have a few extensions on my chromebook, and judging by their names probably not one that does something like that, but when I open an xml file in drive it shows me a preview and also a download button.
(im on a school chromebook too btw)

in snap there's a 10mb limit for projects, if your project is over 10mb they will not allow you to upload it.

will the websockets work if we play the game in the offline editor?

i would assume so, but you have to be online obviously since websockets send data over the internet.

I need to select an app to open an xml file, and if I do pick an app, it will just bring me to a blocked page, therefore I cannot look into xml files. Not to mention I am unable to add extensions.

Sooooo...we are gonna run into some problems in trying to get me to be able to test this game.

Ohh, no, I'm not talking about the systemwide google drive section of the files app. I mean on the google drive website. Also, you don't double-click on the xml files. You're supposed to drag them onto Snap! or choose import from the file menus.
This is the screen that pops up when I open this link:

Complete with download button (menu item of the options in the top right).
Then, you

[offtopic] lol i quoted my own post while writing it. postception? [/offtopic]

OH MY GOSH SNAP POSTED A JOKE(in using snap without a internet connection):

1. There is no step 3.

What...???

wat. i do not understand

huh, i guess there is kind of a Snap! offline editor.

what was the snap editor we need to play the game were making

Oh, well I guess we'll just have to see if I can somehow open it in snap because it wouldn't let me drag the one snap project in the link

try

?

i couldn't download the one in the link, because it brought me to a blocked page

Damn, they blocked google drive of all things??
I don't know how the playtesting is going to work then... Sorry.

If only snap didn't have a dum 10 MB limit

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Help make an among us game (Part 7).

Although I agree with what you're saying, we could do without the sarcastic tone. You're usually much better than this (and I know everyone has off days).

Yeah. Could everyone please try to refrain from posting "me too" things, and other messages that don't really add anything to the collaboration?