Help make an among us game (Part 2)

Well you can start with the character then do tasks we will be doing the map last. When you start tasks tell us first because other people are doing some.

Can I help?
Is it snap or nodejs?

nah, more of like people on a withdrawing spree

Snap duh, what do you do?

Yes:( Your profile pic is creepy shesh.

I thought I saw socket somewhere up there in the post

That was for anti hacks i think lol we expect this to be huge as the real among us is.

So, how much progress have you guys made on the Among Us game? How long have you been working on it?

need any help?

lol

so what can i do
i can make hats like how i tried to do with the closed among us project

So far others are making task and the online part so the only thing ready is my part aka the menu: https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?user=earthrulerr&project=Among%20Us%20Menu%20

Yes please make the accessories!

:laughing:

sure we need all the help we can get
among us is a really big game

oki no problem

"You’re replying too quickly. Please wait 14 seconds before trying again."

We are doing things like this: Menu, characters, accessories, tasks (ask first to be assigned), online mode, sound fx, map, more random things.

In this order.

@sir_kitten
can i do accessories like hats and stuffs

So would you like me to do the characters?

I am not the creator but i am giving you perms because i am Management of it:) Please make the hats shop to.

Question: Third party sales...? Like robux, gems, v buckx, etc? I need a moderator for htis @bh but it will probably be no. Make some accessories free and some for among bucks or something.

Yes please make the characters and do the character animations. If you finish it make the sabotage menu, kill button, and report button.

Alright cool.