Graph background

I am trying to create a graphing calculator like https://desmos.com/calculator. I need a graph background like this:

The background that comes with Snap! doesn't work since it doesn't include tick marks for all coordinates. I found this but the image size isn't right. Is there somewhere where I can generate graph paper with the right dimensions or should I just dynamically draw it?

You should draw it, especially because you should scale the axes for the range of values you're going to display. (Go through them all and find the max and min values before you draw anything. For some functions, for example, all the f(x) values will be positive, so you should put the X axis almost at the bottom.)

Hi this is 3 years later but can you link the code I am trying to achieve something similar to your code.

I made something similar, but it does not include any tick marks or boxes and only moves to the size of the stage

Thanks, this makes it very simple. I'm also looking for the code of the actual graphing calculator. I feel like what I have right now is a little redundant, and I want to see how others approached this.