Glock 20-S

I think 3008.

THE BACKROOMS (And SCP 3008)

How tf is The Backrooms, a horror game, a pop game (what even is a pop game? like the music genre?)

Uh, have you NEVER heard of the term 'pop culture'?

No...

That is - unimaginably surprising, considering how widespread it is.

Back to the topic...

I see two strange things:

1. The pistol ejects empty case/shell only, not entire bullets.
  2. The bullet case/shell is ejected through the eject window during the backward movement, not at the front of the barrel.

OK I GET IT JUST TELL ME WHAT IT IS ALREADY

Pop... culture? Google and Wikipedia say:

• modern popular culture transmitted via the mass media and aimed particularly at younger people.
  • Popular culture is generally recognized by members of a society as a set of the practices, beliefs, and objects that are dominant or prevalent in a society at a given point in time. Popular culture also encompasses the activities and feelings produced as a result of interaction with these dominant objects.

I am probably one of the youngest people active on the Snap! forums, but I have never, EVER heard of popular things towards young people be called... pop culture

IKEA......

<\span>

Huh, I guess the term is just not that popular nowadays. Ironic.

There are no guns in the infinite IKEA SCP, I read the whole artical on scp-wiki.wikidot.com

I gues the term "pop-culture", just isnt pop culture anymore XD

I know, the IKEA SCP. someone had said something about it.

I think there's an implicit negative connotation to the name "pop culture," as in, "pop culture as opposed to real culture" which is, you know, Tolstoy and Shakespeare and Beethoven.

Pop culture means current trends or popular cultures of the current era.

Yes, I know what it means. That's why I said "connotation."

Ah