Glitch in Coding

There is a glitch in my code. I am having problems with clicking keys in the second game of my program.They are moving too fast, even though the code says it is supposed to be moving slower. The code seems correct, but I am not sure. It could also be a glitch with Snap!. My project is due by 8pm tonight, so help in the next two hours would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Here is the link to my coding project:

Hi and welcome to the Snap! community. I've just had a lot of fun playing your game, loved it! I especially love how you make it perfectly clear what the user has to do to solve the puzzles, so I didn't have to look at the code once. I also liked how you combined speech bubbles and recordings of yourself to guide me along. I had no problems clicking on the keys. Yes, it'd a bit challenging but also fun, and eventually I was able to get all of them. The trick is to find the right amount of time to put into the WAIT block's input field. But it seems like you've already figured it out yourself, right?
Anyway, love your game, great project, thanks for sharing!

Yes. Interesting game. The keys look like they are moving at the right speed, though.