GEO/TOWER: A Tower Defense game! Check it out!

The link at the bottom is to my project, created for my CS Gaming final. I've always wanted to make a tower defense game since Bloons TD 3, and this was my chance. I put a lot of effort into it, and would appreciate suggestions for improvements and optimizations, or even just balancing. I'm really proud of it and want to know what you think!

There are currently 10 levels and 4 towers.

Also, it's a large project, so it won't run well on older computers (if you can find a way to make it run better without hindering gameplay that would be fantastic).

Trivia: The name GEO/TOWER comes from mixing the terms "geometry" and "tower (defense)". Since the enemies are all just shapes.
Yes, my real name is Zach V. SpikePillow is my generic gamertag that I brought over to Snap!.

I made easy-to-use path building blocks in the script, so if you want to make a spin off with your own track you can. Just credit me!

Keep in mind that this is a game made by one relatively novice person in less than a week, so there may be issues.

I think that's all. Have fun with it!

https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?user=spikepillow&project=GEO%2FTOWER

Welcome to the Snap Forums! This project is super cool and well done!

According to your description and @bhenrique's review, it sounds nice! I cant wait to play this tomorrow and inevitably mod the hell out of it

This project is pretty large

Then how the [REDACTED] is this project less than 10MB?! I've been designing a game on Scratch and converting it with Snapinator only to DISCOVER THAT IT IS MORE THAN 10MB! FUUUUUUUuuuu

Ya know, saying [REDACTED] is only a little bit better than saying the word itself imo.

If anything, its just annoying

I meant to say "How the he double hockey sticks" if you get what I'm saying but I didn't know if it was considered a swear.

Here's why: I didn't know that criticizing about Scratch's Featured column was considered against the rules. Now I know, BEFORE I GOT BANNED FOR A WEEK. So yeah.

You know, if you interpreted the "[REDACTED]" part as something a lot more offensive, then I guess you are probably immature.

So far you're the only one to say.

And when did I say this?

Mhm, what does this have to do with anything?

It's annoying to me too, you know.

What I mean is that I got banned for posting something offensive and not knowing about it. I thought what I did was not offensive. Well, now I know better.

Anyways, I don't know what's considered a swear and what isn't in the Forums.

You're posting this as if I meant the f-word or something.

I say hell and damn all the time, still havent gotten banned (for this particular reason)...yet

Well whoever has the "opinion", which is you (and only you), would not say it. You know why? Because not everyone uses the Forum!

Meme (1)

EDIT: Bruh why did this post get flagged? It was just a meme that I made.

What's this supposed to mean?

It's a meme I made.

@helicoptur this is the meme.

This sounds passive-aggressive when I was (and still am) genuinely confused on what you meant by that meme.

I'm not trying to be passive aggressive.