Funny programming language in snap! (Part 3)

the variable "" if you want it to be like English, brackets if you want it to be less verbose.

lets stop with this voting, this project was MY idea.

But we're all working on it, it's a team effort.

honestly, it should should be

the variable name

replace the name with the name of the var.

I was going to show you how to include a poll, but it looks like that's another feature that the mods removed.

whatever lets just add both before this turns into an argument

I would've used a poll if it was still an option.

I said that I won't help you guys making a "funny" language.
Anyways,I would like {x}

okey i was just trying to find people who are or were involved

What is the point of this? Are you guys just making a programming language that you guys can't even use to make something or what?

Plus, it isn't really funny, sorry.

making a programming language using the english syntax

sorry, i do not understand, the point of a programming language is to use it to make something

i know right! but i cant change the title, only @sathvikrias can change it

I mean, you cannot use a programming language to actually make something in a f o r u m. You can only type it.

The "FPL" you guys are making in this f o r u m is basically useless unless you actually create it in a programming language creator website or something where you can actually do or create things with it.

They're making a programming language in Snap not in Forum.

I hope it's clear for you now.

Um, but i don't think it's possible to make a programming language with the Snap! language.

What about Functions? Just copy pasting things?

I use a lot of functions, maybe if possible implement Interfaces and classes. (I miss it :stuck_out_tongue:)

And also maybe implement Abstract Base Classes (ABCs).

Hmm, I think it's possible. Well, we can use blocks and write little bits of JS to create a programming language, tbh.

Ok, if ya say so. Just sayin, I've already tried to make my own programming language in snap and it didn't work.

It's possible to make something with it, like it maybe a starting language to use for childrens.
JS is bit difficult for children to grasp, so maybe this language cold help them learn more about programming language. I hope it's clear now.

But let them try, if they succeed, it will be useful a lot for children.

100th Post! Whoohoo! Why a new threads are made every 100 posts?

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Funny programming language in snap! (Part 4).