Fullscreen button missing when project is embedded to a website

Hi all
My problem is mostly about an issue with embedding some projects via iFrame.

I was trying to embed some of my projects for an exercise in school into a html based game created with twine in sugarcube, on a very long page.

My Problem:
When i scroll down to my snap and i start it by the green flag and i click on something with the mouse or try to drag and drop something in my snap game, the page jumps back to the top of the page.

If the whole project fits on the screen, then would be no more jumping. But i would like to show the project as big as possible on the page itself without the jumping back to the top of the page.

I thought the fullscreen button would solve this problem and i wanted to add the fullscreen button, but it doesn't show on the "menu bar" of my embedded project to click on it.

How can I activate the fullscreen mode without the button or how can I get the button?

Thank you for your help!

Can you upload a video to youtube of what your trying to do

I, personally, have never heard of twine/sugarcube so no real idea of what your trying to acheive

Are you a teacher or a pupil?

Hi, welcome to the forum!

When you click the "embed" button below a project on its page, the dialog that appears has several checkboxes. One is called "edit button." That should be checked to have the presentation mode/edit mode selector in your iframe. (Am I answering the right question?)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.