Flagging Error

1. What browsers show this problem? I guess any
  2. Please share an example project (if possible).
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Flag this project
  4. What does Snap! currently do? show an error message
  5. What should Snap! do instead? flag the project/add it to the flagged collection.

I marked the project as inappropriate as it of swearing and it won't flag. Also is this because someone else flagged it and it was already added to the flag collection and it can't do it?

I think if some swearing is allowed in the Snap! Forums, then it should be allowed in a Snap!project.
Honestly who cares if it has swearing in it? It's such a minor reason to flag a project. Of course, if people use Scratch, then some people will think that the same Scratch rules apply to Snap!. But Snap! is less strict, unlike Scratch.

I would think all swear words are not allowed on snap, even in projects.

Good for you then. I guess I just don't take things so seriously. I honestly think the project is cool, not gonna lie about it.

It's not just any swear, it's the f-word, which seems to be worse than the others.

I reproduced the bug.

For the bug report: @bromagosa

As to the project, it's kind of marginal. I'm not sure that the use of swear words adds a lot to the meaning of the project or the world's culture altogether, but I wasn't shocked either. Were you shocked, @danielthebanana4? Or did you flag it just because you want to help clean up the site (which I appreciate!)?

Rest of staff? @jens @jadga @bromagosa @cycomachead @jguille2 Should we squish this, or let it be?

Yeah just clean the site up..