Fish Eaters (Part 3)

Well, I'm here to show you. I have done plenty of collabs at once on Scratch, and im taking it on to Snap!

@helicoptur

do YOU know the definition of the word pioneer?

yes

I haven't seen any work done on the other collab since yall decided to switch.

...how does that change ANYTHING, the Fish Eaters collab are the pioneers of :snap: gaming

Please stop using the quote whole post button! It's really annoying to look through all that, just select one portion and quote it!
And they are in fact not, there have been lots of game collabs before this. I was talking about how yall are basically abandoning the other collabs without a single thought to it.

@helicoptur, we are putting an INFINITE BAN on you joining, and your contributions will sadly be deleted from the project

You're twisting my words! I wasn't saying no to the question. Read the whole post.
@spacer did you ignore me?

Why?

Because ANNOYING...

if I choose so, he can be banned from all @spacer branded collabs.

Is there a flame war right here? :face_with_monocle:

We have actually done some work. You just didnt want to prove it to yourself.

I meant

as in, penguin racing. Nothing has been done on penguin racing since this was revived.

We can take turns, for 1 week work on this, then work on penguin racing and repeat

And what about OSWars I? you just signed up for team orange leader, and you will have to work on that too.

ah well, I'm gonna need to quit that

it's very close to part 4 smh

one more reply

PART 4 NOW!

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Fish Eaters (Part 4).