Exporting list

How do i export a list which contains images, sounds inside?

You currently can't export lists with images and sounds.

Let me see something for you...

project

4 blocks:
format all data type before exportation script pic (2)

format value: convert any type of value into a defined list format so we can unconvert it later (you can't convert complex list (contains sound or costume) with this block.

unformat formated value: unconvert a value already convert with the format value block.

format list:convert a list of values into a defined list format so we can unconvert it later (you can convert complex list (contains sound or costume) with this block. You can mix data type into the list (ex: costume,sound, boolean,number, etc)

unformat formated list: unconvert a list of values already convert with the format list block.

you have to json the result before exporting : see example at the end of the project

Wow thanks! Thats extremely useful. But i needed to export a list with sprites and sound not for importing it in snap, i wanted to get something like zip file which could contain images, sounds, txt files. But still thanks

Try clicking the file button and pressing "Export Summary". It wont give a zip file, but it will have all the costumes and scripts all in one html file.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.