- What browsers show this problem?
Chromium Edge on windows 10 build 1909
- Please share an example project (if possible).
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue.
create a drop-down menu with a submenu and replace text
- What does Snap! currently do?
messes up that project
- What should Snap! do instead?
add the drop-down menu
I have Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0, Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.18363. I tried loading the Crayons and Colors library, which uses submenus with replacement, and it works fine for me. So I am unable to reproduce this. Your project link seems to be empty.
- I said edge 86 which is chromium edge
- it is empty but go to the control section and the entire section dissapears
I think it might have to do with incorrect syntax for the custom drop-downs the syntax I used is in one of the screenshots