Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? Firefox & Chrome
- Please share an example project (if possible). https://snap.berkeley.edu/snapsource/dev/snap.html#present:Username=lowclouds&ProjectName=AODemo-in-v6
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. Start project, Click on small switchplate sprite near top middle.
- What does Snap! currently do? Watch lower right corner where sprite costumes are being created on the fly. You see random bits of costumes drawn on the stage, and at the end, there are usually bits left over.
- What should Snap! do instead? This is all done in 'warp' code, so none of it should be visible, and, more importantly, there shouldn't be bits left on the stage at the end.
Is this bug a security concern? If so, please do not post security concerns directly to the forum. Please email us at email@example.com. Thank you!