Does anyone know how to make a first person game

still can someone help me make a 3d platformer game? :grin: please

Hey @joecooldoo can you please help me make a jump button in this because i think it would be cool for my character to jump

Sorry, I'm working on other stuff.

i signed up for

what do you do in

by the way, when you are done with

can you tell me how to add in a jump to my 3d game? it would just over all make it better if it had jump to my game

Maybe the game is about a character who can't jump, and they have to solve puzzles to get from place to place!

that is a pretty good idea and i dont even think it would take that long to make! Thanks! :grin: :innocent:

hey @joecooldoo is there a way to change the brightness of the 3D engine that you used for

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=joecooldoo&ProjectName=Baldis%20Basics%20And%20Education%20And%20Learning

hey @joecooldoo is there a way to change the brightness of the 3D engine that you used for

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=joecooldoo&ProjectName=Baldis%20Basics%20And%20Education%20And%20Learning

If your game has floors and ceilings, you can simply set or add a value to z speed. If it is 2d ray-length, jump would be a minor visual effect. If you want to make a multilayered ray-length engine (rott style), it is just like a normal engine with z.

how do you add floors and ceilings check the link above because i am using the 3d engine for that link

canj someone tell me how to add floors and ceilings to the link above

Can someone please answer my past two questions

what do you guys think of this project Snap! Build Your Own Blocks someone please tell me how to add a real roof :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, maybe just have the room switch costumes to make it look like the roof is moving.

how exactly do i do that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.