DevSquare Game Engine

I try that today.

I also have another job for you: Coding syntax errors. I need help on coding syntax errors so that the program lets the user know if he/she is doing something that the computer doesn't understand

:frowning:

What?

I want to join.

Also, I'm going to make a community documentation
EDIT: Link to docs: DevSquare docs

You're in >:)

Thank you so much! But please mark it as "DevSquare 0.1" or "DevSquare 0.2" as some people will be confused when using DevSquare.

It's the docs for the current version on DevSquare so if 0.3 comes out I will update the docs for 0.3

I don't know how.

Oh, well, that's alright!

Developer version of 0.3 (not ready for release) Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

Working on:

• Phisysicsbody2D

What is the PhysicsBody2D block for? And how come there aren't any values/inputs you can put into the PhysicsBody2D block?

Because it's in development, also the Physicsbody2D block is for objects that interact with physics(e.g. collision).

I updated 0.3, still not ready for release.

Known Bugs

• Phyiscsbody2D can't move in any direction if collision is on and touching other sprite.

Why do you have to specify a constant gravity amount? Gravity should be fluid and increase over time.
Also, you misspelled "collision" and "gravity amount".
Also all the blocks have capital letters, which is contradictory to the primitives which have no capital letters.
Also, all the inputs for X move and Y move are text instead of number inputs.
Also, the inputs for X move and Y move aren't labelled, so you would have to look inside the block to see what they do, which is annoying.
Also, there are commas separating the X move and Y move parameters for some reason instead of labels.
Also, the X move and Y move inputs don't have default values.
Also, the physicsbody2d block uses block variables instead of script variables.
Also, the comment block isn't a multiline input, which means you can't put multilines (duh) but also the red space dot is present which makes it look bad.

For my Rigidbody2D script, it's still in early access. In DevSquare 0.1 and 0.2, the gravity doesn't increase over time. I will try to update it once DevSquare 0.3 comes out.

In the DevSquare Engine, there are Comment Blocks that tell you what the first and second inputs are for. Also in the documentation you can hear me talk about what the first and second inputs are for.

Who cares about text and/or numbers? Like I said, there are Comment Blocks that talk about what the first and second inputs are for. The Comment Blocks also specify that you can only put integers and/or variable values in these blocks.

I haven't coded Syntax Errors in the code, so you don't get an error message when you accidentally type a string instead of an integer for the X Move and Y Move block values.

If you make them number inputs, that literally won't be able to happen.

just put variables in the number inputs! you can do that!
I feel like you're thinking about the whole thing from the perspective of text-based programming languages. This is NOT a text-based language.