Development work with collboration team (Part 1)

She*

Idk really

Woah ok then
That was unexpected, can I have a link?

so basically its an app only for us (devlopers) you login you can manage stuff clock in to let me know when your online and clock out when your heading offline so i can see your statuses basically everyone will be able to see whos online if they online . you'll be able to manage what your working on and let when your done with that task you'll put complete so people can move on can see and work on the things they need to work on. also there will be a chat . Hows that sound?

i gotta setup login info one sec

gotta go passing period

Ok bye!

I could probably make the program if you are willing to finish the ending
Rn I wanna make it so it reports what character killed you the most

idk well see in math rn

hey you online? i might've just finished it if i can fix the error :expressionless: when i give you link it will say "The Search Developer Portal"

ok nice also i finished the app

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok. just let me figure what division i need you on.

Ok!!!

which i have avaible sounds division and credits art making which one you want

How do i see your public page?

one sec also i already have sound people so is it ok if you be a tester

look up my account in the search bar of snap byob

Back, it looks like my movenet system reverted its changes

Ending is going well! Test out the updated version after dying at least 10 times

hey OMG YOUR BACK!!!!! I thought you left me :frowning: heres the portal Code.org also i updated it and well its really good ive made lots of progress

No I just went to sleep, I got a sinus infection unfortunately so my throat is itchy and my nose is stuffy

oh ok jwt make sure