"Create Block" Block

Question: how i can save this block
and create it (this block have one input): i can't create a new block with input...

what the

someone needs to clip that

if you're talking about the xml generator, then it was @wunder_wulfe who made it.

What are you on, windows 95?
(joke)

yeah I'm working on it
edit: Google, you okay?

?
What do you mean?

It works, yes, but I have no idea what's going on.
Plus, my version works still and I understand how it works, so it will make it easier for me to update it.

unrelated

woah
and also
cursed

this is really cool

I remember making something like this.

Thanks

Why do you think I can type in here?

Oh, whoops

Experimenting on that during class yes sirr!

thanks

it's literally your own XML code.
Also, I don't know how you would inject malicious code.
It has the name (and now inputs!), category, type, how you want to program it (i.e, snap xml or blocks) and then your code.
Even if your were to use a JavaScript function block, it would still require you to turn on JavaScript extensions.
The only way someone could make people run js code without them turning js on is hacking, but you don't even need this block for it.

Maybe you're right, I just think as a general principle that huge joins are asking for trouble.

When I was a high school teacher, one of my students wrote a directory editor, a program that puts a listing of your directory on the screen and lets you edit it as text, so for example you can rename files by editing the name onscreen, and you can delete files by deleting lines. Only he did it by constructing Unix shell commands and then running them. In particular, to delete a file he did the equivalent of untitled script pic. And this was fine for a while, but eventually a kid somehow managed to write a file named * and tried to delete it in dired, and the result was that all his files were deleted!

Please explain to me how I'm going to make that in snap with literally no JavaScript experience?

[scratchblocks]
join [RM] (filename) <>
[/scratchblocks]

what did I make

You mean, with no Unix shell experience.

But the point of the anecdote wasn't that you were doing that specific thing; it's that the error my student made was to construct a shell command and execute it, rather than use the REMOVE system call to remove files.

ok