Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
- What browsers show this problem? -Happened on a Chromebook
- Please share an example project (if possible). -https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?user=s33r_of_pyr3&project=Voith%20Project%203%20Platformer
The link is to the project which only reads the project file as null.
- Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. - I had one tab open with the viewing screen of the project and another tab which I opened to edit the project. I tried writing and saving the summary of the project on the first tab while the second was still open. After closing the first tab (I may have saved the project after the summary) I closed both and opened the project again. Then that project file read as null.
- What does Snap! currently do? - The project file which got corrupted was still null, and editing it only opens an empty snap!. However, blocks and a rudimentary version of the code still functions as exports I had made earlier.
- What should Snap! do instead? - I don't know how to fix this, as trying to recover the file has not worked. I really just want the project back as I put several hours of effort into it and it was for a grade.