Clock project

Hello,
I am making a Clock project that shows you an analogue clock with the current time to the second, but there is a slight problem. I have only put script into the second hand (the red one) yet, but I have put all the right code in (oh yeah, if there is a problem in my code, please let me know :wink:

What's problem you are encountering?
The second hand doesn't turn as if the end of it is connected to the middle of the clock face, and I don't know why. I've seen some other projects like mine, and they don't seem to have the same problem.

What have you tried that didn't work?
I have tried using 2 different blocks to solve the problem, these are: Analogue Clock script pic and Analogue Clock script pic (1)
None of them seem to work. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Post a project example, link, or screenshot:
Here is the link: Clock Project

Is there a problem with my sprite, my code or something else?
Many thanks :slight_smile:

Sprite rotation center must be set.

Another way to change the sprite rotation center (pivot)

1. Right click on the sprite and select pivot

2. Set the pivot by dragging it at the best place...

Somes remarks for you:
(1000 operations is an example: you don't need warp here...)

Variables:

This run perfectly!

Good job, you are on the right way !

I can share one of my project if you want to see 3 different clock: 1 dont have any sprite (all drawing), 1 is like you with sprite and the last one is digital

Thanks for the advice!

thanks

yes, @loucheman I will delete those variables I don't use the at all :slight_smile:

This is my project, as i ask you earlier, it's in french !

If you don't understand, just ask me, i will do a traduction for you (or google may help you! (like me))

I like it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.