Change [ v] Effect by () and Change [ v] Effect by () Blocks

In Scratch, there is Change [ v] Effect by () and Change [ v] Effect by () Blocks. In Snap!, there's none. Why none?

Eh?
asterisk-color script pic

Also, if you're asking someone to do something, it's counterproductive to YELL AT THEM.

Sound Blocks not Looks developer

asterisk-color script pic (1)
Is that what you're looking for?

Nope. Change () Effect by () (Sound block) - Scratch Wiki Set () Effect to () (Sound block) - Scratch Wiki Clear Sound Effects (block) - Scratch Wiki

Our CHANGE BALANCE does the stereo pan thing. As for changing the pitch, that wiki page says they do it by changing the sample rate, which you can do like this:
asterisk-color script pic

How about pitch??? :alonzo:

No alonzo spamming please
You can get(oops stoopy mistake)remove the post short warning by putting all your alonzos between a less than and a greater than
(oh by the way,its called an alonzo,because we all think that alonzo church is a really nice guy)

<alonzoalonzoalonzo>

I am unclear what pitch means in effects,but it means to turn around the x axis in 3d engines.

It means to change speed or something I don't know :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

I edit to one Alonzo

I know

What the sheep? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Bh just said

In the context of sounds, "pitch" basically means frequency, except really it's the logâ‚‚ of the frequency to line up with the frequencies of the notes on the piano keyboard. These days that means that pitch = MIDI number.

??? It saids

Not

You can quote specific parts of a post. I sent you the only nessesary part of his post that you were asking about.

Oh ok

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.