Can we please add likes to projects?

This comes up all the time. We do plan to add comments, eventually; we do not plan to add likes, for all the reasons @pumpkinhead and @equilibrium said. We are bending over backward not to be Facebook.

I don't know why people think that adding "no offense" to an offensive remark makes it okay.

i just had no other way to say it. and i was really very annoyed. and adding likes in the style i stated isn't going to make you like facebook. well, again, what do i know? I don't even know WHY I bothered to ask.
Everyone already knows that "I'm just a slowpoke and a blockhead and a straight up idiot...There's no need to listen to anything I say, you know?"
Huh. Well, i guess that is the way it is and the way it will stay. 'Cause I'm an usotski, usotski, and only that is true! Just call out usotski, usotski, and I'll infect you too, with the addictive taboo of bidding the truth adieu! Trust me, what's a lie, is it lies? Only lies! You see, I can't pry my own dyed scheming eyes while I cry, so please forgive my falsified, truthful lies! Truly lying! Rewriting, and truly driving, a story that was meant to end with painful feelings. Put on the masks and lets have us one last masquerade, dancing senselessly on the shadows of the betrayed, a smiling and crying and lying charade! Such is life for a boring existence!
"It's not that I didn't believe in you here, in fact, i totally believed...that you'd betray me.

Can you pls stop saying the same song lyrics over and over again in your posts?

It's kind of time wasting to do/read that.

since when is having a different opinion than you betraying you?

look kaito, we just have different opinions on the subject. if you only wanted comments supporting the suggestion, then i wouldnt have commented. i was just trying 2 c your point of view better.

xD k bud, ill stay out of your suggestions. wutever makes you happy :v:

well, it's actually kinda true. i quote from the songs that i've heard that seem to suit what i'm talking about.

no need. i'm just saying, if you wanna make an argument, then you need to provide valid reasons, otherwise you(i hate to say this, but...here we go...) look stupid.

i never meant that. i just added that because i feel it in my bones, that something like that is going to happen...

and if you're not going to do it, then you might as well close this topic. no one is in favour of it anyway.

is that your response? "you look stupid"? how am i gonna change my opinion? if anything, thats just gonna make me more adamant on my opinion. would you like it if i called your opinion stupid? i dont do that, since its hurtful, & the opponent would think that i am the stupid 1, not him/her.

also, wut constitutes as a "valid" question? bc im looking at mine & i dont c any "invalid" questions.

am i disappointed? a little.

oops i didnt know ragging on scratch wasn't allowed

Bzzt. No ragging on Scratch allowed.

This is unhelpful.