Can I make a wiki about Snap! here in the forums?

well, it sounded to me like when you make the topic, you'd reply a lot to get bh to lock it. Sorry if that wasn't what you meant.

No. I mean, I would create a topic...

Then I'll make a lot of replies (each reply will be a slot).
To not get replies from other users, near to 2.5 - 3k slots, I would request @bh (or another mod) to lock the topic.

Then, the slots will be converted to Wikis, so users can edit them...

Do you understand this better?

This make perfect sense. Make this solution

that makes more sense

I second this. There's already a wiki. We don't need two competing ones.

Besides, that wiki is very unfinished. Real wikis used by Scratch or made by them also talk about all their users.

Okay, off topic, remember the Crummy Scratchers Wiki and how Scratch Team banned everyone using it or participating in it (Even people who DIDN'T use it or participate in such...wickedness)?

If you don't know what the Crummy Scratchers Wiki is, it's basically an unofficial wiki/forum where people gossip about other Scratchers (And say mean things about them.) Not cool.

Oh now I see. What this is about is that you want a wiki page?

Eventually we'll have a user profile page where you can store all the info you'd put in the hypothetical wiki. But we don't need end runs around the fact that we haven't set up profile pages yet.

I don't want to compete with any Wiki, just creating another that could be easier to view, understand and edit.

Umm, how is that not competing?

You can already do that by going to #how-to and teaching.

Yes, but I would like to make a lot of pages, like a real Wiki

I think he means that he'll still have a wiki, just not a competitive wiki. It's like the relationship between you, the Snap! dev team, and Scratch Team. They are all friends, but have different websites with different communities and such.

I guess he (@scratchmodification) wants to make a wiki but doesn't want to compete or anything. He just wants a different website with different communities while still keeping friendly with the other website.

It will be the forum...

Oh! Right.

But my point is that the forum post won't be a direct competitor to the Snap! wiki.

Exactly!

A question, how would I make ~3000 replies without getting the max replies limit?

Normally a bot would automatically make another topic that would continue the discussion.

That's all you need to know.

Sure it will. Let's say you have in mind to make a wiki page (not talking a one-sentence edit, but adding a page) about, I dunno, hyperblocks. Are you going to do it twice, in two slightly different markup formats? No, you're going to pick one. That's a competition.

Okay, the main question is

Can I make a Wiki here?